Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lunch TIme Break-up


Obviously this isnt mine... have never had a break-up this intense before... have never cause a scene in any restaurant or any public place in that matter... have never wore a mascara (oh, once or twice)... have never had any relationship with men who have wives.... etc... the author of this is anonymous but the article has captured soem of the sentiments that my friend has experience during a recent break-up with her long time boyfriend... and interestingly enough... she was wearing mascara during the to-die-for moment (lol-just kidding)

It’s not you,
It’s me.
It’s not the right time.
More wine?
Can’t explain why.
Please don’t cry.

They said to break the news in a public place.
Now the mascara is running down her face.

Don’t send the waiter away.
We’re going to be here all day.

Please put down that knife.
No, I’m not going back to my wife.
You can’t make a scene in here.
Perhaps I haven’t made myself clear.
Waiter! Is that whisky on its way?
She’s twisting everything I say.

It’s not me,
It’s you.
Look, I have to be back by two.
No, nothing’s more important than this.
How about one last goodbye kiss?

No, there’s no one else, I swear.
I wouldn’t even dare.
I would never cheat.
Of course, you make me complete.

What’s that? You’ll throw yourself in front of a train?
Ok, Ok, of course we can try again.
Dessert? For you dear, nothing’s too much trouble.
Waiter! More wine for the lady and make mine a double

No comments: