Friday, September 4, 2009

His Way

God has a way of yanking me out of my slumber...
my comfort zone (not that I'm really comfortable)
- When I thought that all is well then the testing comes...
- When I thought I'm strong then struggles come to prove my weakness...
- When I thought I can relax and can almost predict the future ...
I am thrown back into a dark pit
and once again everything becomes blurry...
and I'm groping blindly for something I can hang-on to...

God has a way of courting me...
- The moment my hand slipped slowly from His - he let's go and i would realise
I'll fall hard without him...
- The moment i think my dreams are so reachable... he wakes me up so
I'll see that reality in Him is much more desirable...
- The moment I'm tempted to sit back and watched ministry in the sidelines
I am thrust into a situation where my only option is one I could not decline...

God has a way of loving me...
- One that I could not resist
- One that I could never ignore
- One that keeps me stunned and amazed
- One that Keeps me his through his grace

But why oh why do I ran away?
How could i leave his security?
why?
Stubborn, silly, stupid me!
Why would I want a taste of a muddy, mossy water...
When God is offering a clear running river?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so true.