Tuesday, October 16, 2012

surfin' ribs

i'm not a food blogger. far from it. but i'd like to share photos about this food place that my sisters went into last week-end. the place is called surfin ribs. ruby has already been telling me about this place and that the food is good so i was a bit excited. when we got there the small diner was packed and we had to wait, we were number 5 in the waiting list! i would just usually convinced the others to go and find somewhere else to eat that we do not have to wait and stand but this place has promise so i keep my mouth shut plus i have already smelled something that whipped my appetite :-)
photo courtesy : google images

we order the baby back ribs since the name of the place imply that that is their specialty, spicy crabs and two orders of hot wings. 

photo courtesy : google images
  we were given an apron so we will not blame the resto if we ever spilled spicy sauces of our clothes :-). it was the first time ever that i have eaten with an apron wrapped in front of me. we have to dig in and use our hands but it was one of the most delicious and satisfying meal i've had in a while. thank you to sister (youngest) for showing us this place.
photo courtesy : google images
photo courtesy : google images
   one of the things that i love about the place also is that it's very... regular. you can eat fast without any fork or spoon and nobody minds you. they also have the most interesting washing area. check out the photos below:




photo courtesy : google images

photo courtesy : google images
  the interior
photo courtesy : google images

15 comments:

Anne Birdsong said...

Hi, I’m Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com), and I’m visiting from WWHop.

Wow, this place looks awesome! Thanks for sharing...

Anyway, it’s nice to “meet” you! Hope you can pop by my blog sometime to say hi…

Ed T. said...

Sounds like my kind of eatery! Happy WW, and thanks for sharing!

~EdT.

mail4rosey said...

My husband loves ribs. Looks like a fun place to eat.

Unknown said...

This post has made me so hungry. Lol! Thanks for sharing!
Trisha @ Momma T and Baby E

EMily said...

I need some of those signs for my office!

kristi said...

I love the rules of the night! Funny signs and the food looks so yummy!

Catch My Words said...

I like the cell phone sign.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Paula said...

I love ribs! Messy and delicious :)

Happy WW :)
Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

stevebethere said...

Now I'm hungry LOL

Love the signs heheh!

Anonymous said...

With these shots you just put a smile in my face.
Thanks!!

Also thank you for visiting and linking with us at www.craftyspices.com

Anonymous said...

With these shots you just put a smile in my face.
Thanks!!

Also thank you for visiting and linking with us at www.craftyspices.com

Suzette said...

Looks YUMMY! Thanks for linking up!

SeaThreePeeO said...

I love those funny signs!

Herding Cats

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my cousin were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a book from our local library but I think I learned better from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there…

Kristin Aquariann said...

That looks like a fun place! Now I want ribs for lunch. :p

♥ aquariann
Featured Photo: Angel of Death Statue