Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mid-Week Randomness

* Spent time with Les and Ruby - Carsten (Les' fiancée) allowed her a sleepover in our house which turned out to be fun and exhausting. A reminiscing of the past childhoods funny (and not so funny) habits... when it was time to sleep Les wants me to produce a mosquito net. Yes, you heard me right. It's one habit she has not given up... she could't sleep without it much like i couldn't sleep without socks :D

* I have Binignit (sticky rice cooked in coconut oil with lots of things i don't know the name of in English) for lunch for two days now because I'm really lazy to actually cook something and bring them with me to work and lazy to go out and find decent food. Not that Binignit is bad, it's good.

* My darling sister Les gave me my first ever designer wallet! Yep, a DKNY! it's hers given by her previous Boss as departure gift and she didn't like it much and Carsten gave her a new one so she's being kind hearted and gave it to me..... It is my ONLY decent wallet in years! in YEARS! I'm not picky and I couldn't have cared less but now that i have it I'm really grateful.

* My big toe on the right and small "middle toe" just fell off! I AM DEAD! I have been wearing doll and close flat shoes for two weeks now...waaaaa... I love wearing slippers, flip flops or open sandals. All my shoes are either wedges or open sandals! I don't have any close shoes except for the doll shoes. The doctor told me it will take 6 months or a year to have my nails in full growth and even then they wouldn't look and feel the same. I don't know how I will solve that yet!

That's all for now... i don't feel like adding anything yet after my dead nails :(

No comments: