Friday, August 28, 2009

One Afternoon

i had a very busy day. a typical day i would say. but my afternoon was a tiniest bit different from the typical days. my afternoon took on a lazy atmosphere because of the cooler weather brought on by the darkened sky and a few scattered raindrops. the air is full of the sweet smell of freshly cut grasses - and it has an invigorating effect on me.
i sat in the empty classroom - alone. time ad place and the atmosphere is so conducive for meditative sentimentality … so i did just that…. rare moments like these are not so often in my life that i felt in touch with my inner person. thank God for rare moments like this that we can take a pause in our busy lives and reflect on all the good things that has happened and the blessings that has been given to us.
(Created: June 5, 2009)

No comments: